- 4 cups lotus seeds(makhanas)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
To Be Mixed Into A Herbed Mixture
- 1& 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1& 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
- Heat the olive oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the makhanas and a little salt and sauté on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, combine the makhanas and the prepared herb mixture immediately in a deep bowl and mix well.
How to pack
- Allow the mixture to cool completely, and pack in an air-tight tiffin box.
This is Copyright Content by Gadge's Diabetes Care Edited and written by Preeti Jain